Report of the 1st World Unification Activists Workshop
The report with some photos is available in PDF format from this link: http://www.weloveourworld.com/WUAW_1st/Report_of_the_1st_World_Unification_Activists_Workshop_GJ_Eng_with_pic.pdf
รายงานผลการจัดงานประชุมเชิงปฏิบัติการ “รวมพลคนรวมโลก” ครั้งที่ 1
ดูรายงานการประชุมพร้อมรูปภาพในเอกสารแบบ PDF ได้จากลิงค์นี้ครับ: http://www.weloveourworld.com/WUAW_1st/Report_of_the_1st_World_Unification_Activists_Workshop_GJ_Thai_with_pic.pdf
The 1st World Unification Activists Workshop
Introduction and Principle
The current world with divided nation-states (country) presents inherent problems to all human beings. Wars and the lack of freedom to travel around the world are two most obvious problems, which arise because each country has soldiers and wants to prevent problems from foreigners, respectively. Social problems also follow because, in order to compete with other countries, each country promotes only uniqueness of its people, which is false information, rather than uniqueness of the human race, which is the truth. Thus love among humans has not been well understood by most humans. Without love, individuals and organizations harm others; causing social problems. Many environmental problems also occur due to weaponry development and the lack of efficient cooperation at the global level. Hence, world unification – the process to abolish armies and borders of all countries and to promote uniqueness of humanity via foundation of a world government – must be achieved in order to solve these problems. All existing nation-states must be united as one to allow all human beings to live peacefully and freely on the one borderless world, which is owned together by all world citizens.
With these obvious benefits of world unification, many pioneering activists around the world have been working with multiple approaches to achieve various levels of the united world. However, much more work still needs to be done for these activists to overcome obstacles created by systems of nation states until achieving our common goal of one world. This workshop is therefore organized to provide a floor for the current and the want-to-be world peace activists to collaborate, share experiences, exchange ideas, and brainstorm for fruitful activities toward world unification.
- To unite some activists who want to unite our world
- To let activists meet others in person, express intentions, share ideas, empower each other, and brainstorm for further effective activities
- To strengthen the network of world unification activists
- To promote the participants’ intention to the whole world
- To be a model of similar events global wide
- To inspire and draw new activists
- To move closer toward the goal of world unification and the ultimate goal of global happiness
Dates: Saturday 11th - Sunday 12th February 2017
Venue: United World Pavilion and United World Monument, Mueang Chan District (near Uthumpornpisai District), Si Sa Ket Province, Thailand
Number of participants: Limited to no more than 20 persons (not including the organizer team) due to limitations of the facilities and the facilitators.
Qualifications of participants (activists):
- Dream for the world without borders,
- Wish to contribute greatly to world peace and global-wide freedom,
- Respect equality of human beings and realize uniqueness of the human race,
- Have done some activities (no matter big or small) to bring more peace & love to our world.
Registration fee (Cost of attendance): 1,000 baht (US$30 or 0.042 Bitcoin) per person for full services*; or 300 baht (US$10 or 0.014 Bitcoin) per person if you do not need accommodation & transportation services**
* The price of full services covers pick-up/send-off service from/to Uthumpornpisai Train Station/Bus Station, 2 nights in a resort-style hotel (private bedroom and private bathroom) or homestay (private bedroom but may share bathroom with house owners), 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast, United World Concert, a United World T-shirt, and presenters' materials.
** Participants who do not need accommodation & transportation services pay only 300 baht or US$10 per person and still receive a United World T-shirt and enjoy all meals & concert.
Payment: Advance payment for reservation can be made via Paypal, Bitcoin or bank transfer, and should not be later than January 31st, 2017. Interested persons should first contact the coordinator (Mr. Kongjak Jaidee) to check availability of the seats and details about the accounts for paying the fee.
Organizer: World Unification Club, a club of volunteers working for world unification and supporting all activists to reach the one-world goal regardless of approaches or campaigns. Website: www.WeLoveOurWorld.com
Updated list of registered activists is available at: www.WeLoveOurWorld.com/WUA_Workshop_1st.htm
Tentative Agenda of the 1st World Unification Activists Workshop:
(This agenda can be modified according to agreement of most participants.)
Saturday 11th February 2017
Early morning => Participants arrive at Uthumphon Phisai Train Station. They are picked up to the resort they choose. Breakfast is provided. Participants take some rest.
10:00 => Participants are taken to the United World Monument.
11:00 => Greeting and giving United World T-shirt by the host
12:00 – 13:00 => Lunch
13:00 - 15:00 => Presentation on “World Party” by Mr. Toshio Suzuki
(from World Government Institute, Japan)
15:00 - 16:00 => Presentation on past & future activities of each participant
16:00 - 17:00 => Brainstorm for tomorrow/future activities toward world unification
17:00 - 18:00 => Travel around the United World Monument. Take group photos.
18:00 – 19:00 => Dinner
19:00 – 22:00 => The 3rd United World Concert
* Participants may leave the concert to their resort at anytime they want. Just tell the coordinator.
Sunday 12th February 2017
6:00 – 11:00 => Breakfast is served at your resort (Participants who need to leave early in the morning can tell the coordinator to pick up.)
11:00 => Check out from the resort.
12:00 => Have lunch together, and then do activities as discussed on the previous day. (For example, having a United World Tour around Uthumphon Phisai District)
* Programs are flexible.
- All programs are to be live broadcasted on Facebook as much as possible.
- Main languages in the Workshop are English and Thai. (We wish we could speak more languages.)
- Trains from Bangkok arrive Uthumpornpisai train station at 13:01, 16:34, 18:18, 01:52, 04:44, 05:54, and 08:26 [Travelling time range from 7-10 hours.]
- Trains to Bangkok leave Uthumpornpisai train station at 8:48, 10:14, 15:48, 18:19, 19:22, 19:49, and 20:46
- Buses normally arrive early morning and evening, and leaves also in early morning and evening. Travelling time is about 8 hours.
- The nearest airport is Ubon Ratchathani Airport, which is about 100 km away from the United World Monument. There are buses, trains, and taxi from Ubon Ratchathani Province to Uthumpornpisai.